Booking and payment information
Payment information in Hotel Blizz
- The room rates are in Euro per person and night including all taxes and breakfast, excluding local tax.
- The local tax is €1,80 per person and day, children up to 15 years are exempt.
- The prices indicated are " from-prices ".
- The reservation is considered confirmed only when the deposit in the amount of 30% of the total price has been received on our account. The deposit must be paid within 7 days. Our bank details will be given in the reservation letter.
- Cash, EC bank card, Visa and Mastercard are accepted on site.
Reductions for children
- 0 - 2,99 years : free of charge in the room of the parents
- 3 - 12,99 years : 50% discount in the room of the parents
- 13 - 15,99 years : 25% discount in the room of the parents
- The child discount is valid only for 2 full-paying adults per room and for children up to 15 years of age.
Short stay surcharge - Single supplement double room
Short stay surcharge : Up to 2 days 15% surcharge per person and per day.
Single supplement double room: 35% per day
We cannot guarantee certain room requests, these will of course be taken into account as far as possible.
Cancellation of the Accommodation Agreement - cancellation costs
Cancellation by the Proprietor
- If the Accommodation Agreement provides for a down payment and such down payment has not been made in time, the Proprietor may rescind the Accommodation Agreement without granting any grace period.
- If the Guest has not arrived by 6 p.m. on the agreed date of arrival, the Proprietor shall not be obliged to accommodate the Guest. Unless a later time of arrival has been agreed upon.
- If, on the other hand, the Party has made a down payment, the room(s) shall remain reserved until 12:00 noon on the day after the agreed date of arrival at the latest. In case of prepayment of more than four days, the obligation of accommodation applies at most until the fourth day at 18:00. Hereby the arrival day is counted as the first day.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the Accommodation Agreement may be cancelled by the Proprietor for objectively justified reasons by means of a unilateral declaration by no later than three months before the date of arrival of the Party.
Cancellation by the Party/Guest - Cancellation fee
- The Accommodation Agreement may be cancelled by the Party without penalty up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest. The accommodation contract can be cancelled by means of a unilateral declaration.
- Outside the period referred to in the previous point, a cancellation by unilateral declaration of the contracting party/guest is only possible upon payment of the following cancellation fee :
* up to 3 months before the day of arrival - no cancellation fee
* from 3 months to 1 month before the day of arrival - 40% of the total price of the arrangement
* from 1 month to 1 week before the date of arrival - 70 % of the total price of the arrangement
* 90% of the total price of the package in the last week before the date of arrival.
Impediments to arrival
- If the Party is unable to arrive at the accommodating establishment on the day of arrival due to unforeseeable extraordinary circumstances (e.g. extreme snowfall, floods, etc.), the contract partner is not obligated to pay the agreed fee for the days of arrival.
- The obligation to pay for the booked stay shall be revived from the date of arrival, if the arrival becomes possible again within three days.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are ready for occupancy from 14.00 on the day of arrival and on departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10.00 at the latest. Hotel services on the day of departure end with the breakfast buffet (until 10.00 am).
Free parking is available at the hotel and in the underground garage, subject to availability.
Heated ski room with ski boot heating.
Superfast fiber optic network is available for hotel guests free of charge.
Vacation with dog
Your four-legged friend is welcome in the summer season. Dogs are not allowed in the winter season.
The contractual partner who takes an animal with him is obliged to keep or supervise this animal properly during his stay or to have it kept or supervised by suitable third parties at his expense.
The contractual partner or guest who takes an animal with him/her must have appropriate animal liability insurance or private liability insurance that also covers possible damage caused by animals. The proof of the corresponding insurance is to be provided upon request of the accommodation provider.
The Party or its insurer shall be jointly and severally liable to the Proprietor for any damage caused by animals brought along. In particular, the damage also includes those compensation payments of the Proprietor which the Proprietor has to make to third parties.
Out of consideration for the other guests, we ask for your understanding that animals are not allowed in the dining room/breakfast room and wellness area. We charge €15 per day without food, plus final cleaning if required. If you take your dog with you please be sure to let us know when you make your reservation. Maximum 1 dog per room allowed.
We ask for your understanding that all accommodations are non-smoking rooms and a final cleaning fee will be charged for non-compliance. You can smoke at any time at the smoking places on the terrace and on the balcony of your room.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that services may be changed or completely cancelled due to seasonal or weather conditions.