Booking and payment information
Payment information in Hotel Blizz
- The room rates are in Euro per person and night including all taxes and breakfast, excluding local tax.
- The local tax is €1,80 per person and day, children up to 15 years are exempt.
- The prices indicated are " from-prices ".
- The reservation is considered confirmed only when the deposit in the amount of 30% of the total price has been received on our account. The deposit must be paid within 7 days. Our bank details will be given in the reservation letter.
- Cash, EC bank card, Visa and Mastercard are accepted on site.
Reductions for children
- 0 - 2,99 years : free of charge in the room of the parents
- 3 - 12,99 years : 50% discount in the room of the parents
- 13 - 15,99 years : 25% discount in the room of the parents
Short stay surcharge
Up to 2 days - 15% surcharge per person and per day.
We cannot guarantee certain room requests, these will of course be taken into account as far as possible.
In case of cancellation, the deposit will be retained. In case of cancellation in the 14 days before arrival, 100% of the total price is due in cancellation fees.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are ready for occupancy from 14.00 on the day of arrival and on departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10.00 at the latest. Hotel services on the day of departure end with the breakfast buffet (until 10.00 am).
Free parking is available at the hotel and in the underground garage, subject to availability.
Heated ski room with ski boot heating.
Superfast fiber optic network is available for hotel guests free of charge.
Vacation with dog
Your four-legged friend is welcome in the summer season. Dogs are not allowed in the winter season.
The contractual partner who takes an animal with him is obliged to keep or supervise this animal properly during his stay or to have it kept or supervised by suitable third parties at his expense.
The contractual partner or guest who takes an animal with him/her must have appropriate animal liability insurance or private liability insurance that also covers possible damage caused by animals. The proof of the corresponding insurance is to be provided upon request of the accommodation provider.
The Party or its insurer shall be jointly and severally liable to the Proprietor for any damage caused by animals brought along. In particular, the damage also includes those compensation payments of the Proprietor which the Proprietor has to make to third parties.
Out of consideration for the other guests, we ask for your understanding that animals are not allowed in the dining room/breakfast room and wellness area. We charge €15 per day without food, plus final cleaning if required. If you take your dog with you please be sure to let us know when you make your reservation. Maximum 1 dog per room allowed.
We ask for your understanding that all accommodations are non-smoking rooms and a final cleaning fee will be charged for non-compliance. You can smoke at any time at the smoking places on the terrace and on the balcony of your room.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that services may be changed or completely cancelled due to seasonal or weather conditions.